Mini Update

I know I have not been around much lately but it's all because of THIS:

ALBUM II IS ON THE HORIZON! 

I have been working with Benge in his synth'tastic studio to add the finishing touches to the album (see specimens 1,2,3,4 and 5 below)







The album has now been mastered and we are presently finalising the artwork. It will be released on vinyl and digital at some point in the autumn. It includes the talents of Gillian Wood, Mike Lindsay, Neil Innes, Pete Williams, Oli Steadman, Joe Rodwell, Tim Atkins and Hannah Martin.

Also I will be playing a one off show at Green Man Festival this year as part of filmakers 'Casey and Ewan's Crystal Massage'. I will be playing tracks from the Bónus Skór EP accompanied by Gillian Wood on cello. Expect your eyes and ears to expand and contract rapidly.  



LOVE Laura