Bido Lito, Bónus-skór, Marc Riley, Festivals..

Greetings and salutations!

Since our last rendevous I slipped into Elevator Studios with The Bido Lito bunch and recorded a podcast followed by an interview. Thank you Bido Lito!

The EP I made with Mike Lindsay is finished and on the way to the printers! We are pleased:

photo by Benge
The project will be under the moniker Bónus-skór. The EP has four tracks which segue way into each other with field recordings. It was mostly recorded in Reykjavik, Iceland (see last blog post) and later mixed in Benge's studio/tardis. 



Yesterday I did a Marc Riley session. You can hear it here. Also got my picture taken with Rob Hughes (right).


Next week is Green Man Festival. I am excited! Stealing Sheep will be joining me for a few tracks. To follow that will be Shambala Festival, Doune At The Rabbit Hole Festival and Moseley Folk Festival. Going to sign off for a while after that until the next release apart from Swn Festival in October.

Will report back soon with a release date for the EP and a few sweet nothings..

Laura